Healthy, refreshing & vibrant this Beetroot –Dahi dip ticks all the right boxes. Sarda Farms Dahi is made from fresh cow milk without any artificial additives and hence makes it 100% pure and wholesome. The goodness of beetroot combined with our nutritious dahi makes this dip a guilt free nourishing snack.
Quick and easy, the recipe can be easily adapted to suit your taste. Serve Beetroot-dahi dip with crudities or crackers as a snack or a party starter.
Herbs as required for garnish (you can use coriander, mint, thyme, parsley etc.)
Chopped nuts & seeds as required for garnish (almonds, groundnuts, walnuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, melon seeds etc)
1. Pulse beetroot, garlic, drained dahi, salt and pepper powder in a food processor till it blends well.
2. Place Beetroot- dahi dip in a serving bowl.
3. Drizzle olive oil over it.
4. Sprinkle cumin powder and garnish with herbs, seeds and nuts.
5. Serve with crudities and crackers.
1. To completely drain whey from dahi, tie it in a kitchen towel/muslin cloth placed on a colander for about an hour.
2. To boil beetroot quickly, pressure cook to 2 whistles and then for about 5 minutes on low flame. Cool, peel and use as required.
3. For a variation you can use boiled carrot, red pumpkin or blanched spinach leaves instead of beetroot.
Serving Size 3-4