Poached egg served on a bed of garlicky Sarda Farms dahi and topped with chilli oil makes for a scrumptious breakfast. This recipe replaces the oil with flavourful Sarda Farms ghee, making it more delicious. Even though the name sounds exotic the recipe is fairly simple, the only skill needed is in poaching the egg.
1. Warm ghee in a pan and add chilli flakes.
2. Take pan off heat
3. Whisk the hung curd with some salt and garlic.
4. Place it on a serving bowl and spread.
5. Heat some water in a pan. Add vinegar.
6. Break the egg carefully and place in a cup or small bowl.
7. When the water just starts boiling careful drop the egg into the water all at once.
8. Turn down the heat and poach the egg for about 3-4 minutes (for a runny yolk)
9. Carefully take out the egg with a slotted spoon.
10. Drain excess water and place the egg over the dahi
11. Drizzle chilli ghee all over and garnish with parsley leaves.
12. Serve immediately as it is or with bread toast
Serving Size 2-3