1. What is the difference between the Glass Bottle/Gable Top and the Milk Pack offering?
In both the offerings, subscribers receive the good milk from the family farm-Sarda Farms. The primary differences between the offerings is in the packaging, choice of variants & service offering. For more details please click to see the offering page.
2. Can I order for Glass Bottle/Gable top milk and Milk pack simultaneously?
As on date, simultaneous orders of half litre milk packs and 1 litre Glass bottles / Gable-top cannot be processed simultaneously.
3. Which variant would be most suitable for me?
Sarda Farms understands that subscribers have varied usages and in order to cater to these usages, Sarda Farms offers 4 variants.Based on the needs and the usage in your households, you can choose from any of the below mentioned variants which are all ready to drink
- Pasteurised. This is the variant from which cream can be extracted to make ghee. This variant is also suited for making tea, coffee, add to cereals, making dahi, paneer etc.
- Pasteurised & Homogenised. In this variant, the milk undergoes homogenisation post pasteurisation wherein the fat molecules of the milk are broken down to molecular level & mixed in the milk liquid. As a result, on heating the milk, the cream layer formed on top is quite thinner when compared with the pasteurised variant. This milk tastes creamier and is preferred by people wanting thicker milk. This milk is also good for setting creamier dahi at home.
- A2 Pasteurised & Homogenised. This variant is similar to the Pasteurised & Homogenised variant. The only difference is the A2 type of protein present in the milk.
- Skim Milk. In this variant, the fat present in the milk is removed to make it 99.5% fat free. This is preferred by people consuming fat free milk.
4. Which packaging would be most suitable for me?
Sarda Farms offers the following three packaging options and the subscribers can choose from either of these packaging based on the suitability.
- The Glass bottle. Apart from its aesthetic value, the glass bottle is considered to be the trusted form of packaging as it’s good for the environment. It is the only widely used food packaging that has been granted the highest standard ‘GRAS’ status by the American FDA. In order to reuse the bottles, Sarda Farms also collects the empty glass bottles. The bottles are cleaned and re-used in the subsequent milk packaging and deliveries.
- The Gable top. For people who find it cumbersome to manage glass bottles, the environment friendly Gable top is an ideal solution. The gable top is convenient to store & easy to dispose.
- The Milk pack. For people who prefer the convenience of half litre packaging, Sarda Farms also provides 500 ml milk in ultra-high food grade double strength pack in pasteurised & homogenised variant.
5. What are the options of pattern that I can choose from?
Sarda Farms allows the milk quantity, milk variant to be customised as per your requirement. Subscribers can create customised pattern for themselves like daily delivery, alternate day delivery, weekly delivery or specific days in the week delivery, with their choice of variant and quantity.
6. What are the modes of payment that Subscriber can choose from?
The following modes of payment options are available to the subscribers:
Subscribers of Milk Bottles / Gable top packaging
- Online payment via, Credit/Debit card, e-Nach through the Sarda Farms website or through the mobile app.,
- Collection from home Cheque, cash, debit/ credit card (Currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- Sarda Farms recommends standing instructions for Subscription renewals to eliminate the hassle of periodic manual renewals and uninterrupted milk supply.
Subscribers of Milk pack
- Have the option of Online payment via, Credit/Debit card or e-Nach through the Sarda Farms website/ mobile app. Renewal will be automatic through standing instructions. Please register with details of your credit/ debit card or e-Nach details on the website / mobile app. Your account will be debited 4 days prior to the last estimated milk delivery.
7. How can I reach out to Sarda Farms?
Sarda Farms Bottle and Gable subscribers can reach out to Sarda Farms through Phone: 1-800-233-6455 (1-800-ADD-MILK) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by accessing their milk account through the website or mobile app.
Sarda Farms milk pack is an automated system and hence access is only through email to email@example.com or website or via mobile app.
8. What are the modes of delivery that I can choose from?
Sarda farms offers the following modes of delivery to their subscribers:
- Hand Delivery. Sarda Farms’ milk delivery associate will ring the doorbell and deliver the milk to you in person. This is an ideal delivery mode for those who prefer to take the delivery of the milk in person (Only for glass bottle / gable top subscribers)
- Doorstep Delivery. Subscribers opting for this mode will be provided a specially designed insulated bag which helps maintain the cold chain till the time the milk is collected from the doorstep. The milk delivery associate will deliver the milk in this Insulated bag. This mode is ideal for those who do not want to be disturbed by the doorbell, early in the morning.
- Doorbell Delivery. Subscribers opting for this mode will be provided a specially designed insulated bag which helps maintain the cold chain till the time milk is collected from the doorstep. The milk delivery associate will ring the doorbell once and deliver the milk in this Insulated bag. This is an ideal delivery mode for subscribers who prefer to be alerted about the milk delivery.